I was so pleasantly surprised yesterday when I got home from CO and found this wonderful bouquet of flowers on my kitchen table. I haven't really seen Ty for two weeks between him being in Yuma and than in Arkansas and than with me in CO and I was not looking forward to coming home to an empty house and all the boxes that are lining our walls. Ty was in Mesa for two days before I got home and left me these flowers to welcome me home since he couldn't, he is so good to me! I love getting flowers and he knows all the right times to shower me with them. Thanks Ty, I love you!
P.S. I had boxed up my vases already and so Ty had to use our asparagus steam pot to hold the flowers, how resourceful. That made me smile, it was a nice touch.
Friday, September 28, 2007
What a guy!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
that is nice of him,, he is a good guy. So, where did you come home to - YUMA or MESA?
Mesa, Yuma starts tomorrow:(
Ty has learned quickly - wise man and I love the asparagus steamer touch! Travel safely to your new adventure.
They are pretty flowers.
Post a Comment