Friday, July 25, 2008

Ty is so sneaky!


I was downloading photos and I found this one that I didn't know that Ty took of Elsie and me. There are some mornings that Elsie will want to stay wide awake after her 4 am feeding. Mommy does not feel the same way and so I take her to bed with me so that she can be awake but quiet and I can get a few more hours of sleep. It doesn't happen a lot so I don't feel like I am creating a bad habit but I love sleep too much and no one wants to start their day at 4 am, I mean come on. I guess Ty thought it was sweet and so he took this picture, I think it is pretty precious too.

6 comments:

Beka said...

Jill, she is such a cute little baby!! Cant wait to play with her. My boys love little babies now, its cute! i love the pic of her in the chair...so funny! And we always used to bring both babies when they would wake up in bed with us too....and they still managed to learn to sleep thru the night on their own...i agree 4am is too dang early!! Plus its funny how they go right back to sleep with you next to them!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

that is way too precious. She is so cute. Mom's are great to have around when the baby is first born

The Blakes said...

Sleep whenever and wherever you can! She is so darling - I can't wait to hold her!

Henderson Family said...

Hey it was good to hear from you and find out that you're still alive out there. I most definitely remember you and I think it was "Sean" that was your 400 disc cd player. Any way just wanted to say "hi" and that your baby is cute.

Christie said...

That is such a sweet picture! You both look wonderful. She is so cute!

Maren said...

this is my favorite. i caught a couple of Jase with both our kids & they are some of my favorite. You both just look so deeply asleep and sweet together!