Alert the presses!!! We are moving back to the valley!!! Ty will be starting grad school at ASU part time and will continue working for Layton and so as of Aug, 15, we will be Phoenicians again! Yuma as been good to us and we were blessed to make amazing friends and to have the most amazing next door neighbors ever, and I had many opportunities (before gas prices soared) to go back to Mesa to see friends or to go to CA to see family but I was always grateful that there was a light at the end of our tunnel here in Yuma. I'm not meant to live in a small town where the largest city is 2 to 3 hours away. So prepare the QTs (cheapest 40 oz Diet Cokes ever), the SSC (my fellow Apronistas), and Zoes (the cutest fabric store ever), this momma has some catching up to do!
Oh and ps, if you have any ideas of houses in the area (around ASU or in the Maricopa Stake) for rent, let us know! Ultimately we would love to be back in the Stewart Ward, that would be awesome!!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
We're Coming Back!!!!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
our place still isn't rented!! 2 bed 3 bath. It's sure been good to us...Let me know asap and I'll hook you up with the landlord. That would be too funny if you moved next door to the place you own. :) I'm sure everyone would be thrilled!!!!
Holy Cannoli!! Great news. Looking forward to meeting the cute babe and to seeing you again.
That makes my heart happy! We can't wait to see the baby. There is a house for rent across the street from the Lewis's.
Yeah I was going to mention the house Cristy did. Its 3 bedrooms (plus one that connects to the garage) and one bath. and may i say you would have THE GREATEST neighbors! Built in babysitters and playmates for Elsie! Plus we're the hood that has blockwatch all the time and its all great fun! jilly i would love love love having you as my neighbow!
Post a Comment