Friday, July 25, 2008

Who is Elsie-Week 2


So, I have noticed some little things about our little Elsie. First off, she is a jewel!!! Oh my gosh, as long as you keep her stomach full (I have no idea who she gets that from) and keep her swaddled, she is the most content little baby. We only hear her cry when she needs to eat which she is very punctual about (every three hours to the minute).

Ty bought this recliner a few months ago at Goodwill and he has been insisting that it is the best $20 that he has ever spent. I have not been so convinced of that until Elsie came along and instantly falls asleep in it whenever we put her in it. Now I must agree, it is the best $20 he ever spent.

Just like all little babies, Elsie twitches a lot but the most common face that she makes is a huge smile. Ty and I both know that she isn't doing it on purpose and that it is probably gas (which lets be honest, makes all of us smile at times) but I had to capture it because it is the cutest smile ever. This is the best I could do.

And the other day, Ty came home from work and just couldn't get over how alert and older she looked. After each feeding, she is staying awake longer and is becoming more and more alert, it is great!
If I can focus on these things, than I have a better chance of conquering my hormones which each day get better and better. Ty probably still thinks I am completely unstable but I feel it each day and I think after next week (or so everyone tells me), I should be back to normal. I can't wait!

No comments: