So, both Ty and I have been doing a lot of house work today, mostly I have been packing and he has been moving the boxes for me and a lot of other things that need to get done in the next week. Randomly Ty says, "I'm going to trim a tree." So he puts on a long sleeve shirt, long pants, shoes and his bucket hat and gears up to go outside in 105 degrees and trim a tree. Apparently, we ran out of sun screen and he had already gotten pretty burned playing golf the other day so he didn't want to get anymore red. I just couldn't get over it and had to sneak a few pics of him. You just wouldn't guess that it was 105 degrees outside would you?
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Would you guess it is 105 degrees?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Good ol' Ty! Jill I have to tell you, girls camp was SO NOT THE SAME this year without you!!! We were all like "WE WANT JILL HERE SOOOO BAD!!!"
Post a Comment