Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blast From the Past



So I love looking at other blogs when people post pictures of them when they were little. Its like meeting them for the first time all over again. So I decided that it is my turn. I only have a few pictures of me as a kid right now because all of those pictures are at home in CO but when I go out there at the end of the summer I plan on doing some major scanning and replenishing my supply of blackmail worthy photos. This is a picture of me and the infamous mullett. This is also the same picture that was screened onto a t-shirt on the mission for Turkey Bowl for our zone's team, The Holy Mulletts! The other picture is one of my favorites of Ty. I think he looks so cute and serious in his little singlet (I call them onsies but he doesn't like it) and helmet! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

MULLETT's RULE THE SCHOOL! Thank you for sharing, you are too cute. I love the gap in your teeth. I have one and absolutly love it.

Christie said...

Jill, I think I had that exact same shirt!! You look adorable.

The Blakes said...

Both of those pictures are AWESOME! You are brave. I can't bring myself to post pictures of me from the past...too embarrassing!

Beka said...

hot stuff, both of you:)

Stacey said...

Those are Classic!!! I love it. I'm going to try and dig up some of mine too.:)