Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Okay, so I have been feeling a little left out because everyone is getting into digital scrapbooking and I have not been able to figure it out until today. I buckled down and did my very first layout. It took a while and a lot of patience because I am sure I did it the ultimate hard way but I am glad that I at least got one done. I'm not totally proud by the outcome but for being my first and considering I didn't smash my computer out of frustration, I consider it a success! I can see how people who know how to do it, can get addicted to it.

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

Super cute! Christie is awesome with this stuff too!

Christie said...

Jill, I think it looks great! So cute! You did a great job. I think the hardest part is actually deciding what you want because there is so much out there. It is addicting, isn't it?!

Angela said...

Good job. The first one is the hardest. It looks cute.

jamie said...

very cute jill. i had a hard time doing digital scrapbooking with pics of abe and I. once walker came along it was easier. I'm impressed!

Brimhall Designs said...

Jill, Very cute. After the first one, they get easier and easier...and I'm still learning how to do it also! But it is addicting.