Here is another blog devoted to my new favorite things. This is kind of a two for one entry since I love Youtube and I found my new favorite band, OKgo and one of their videos. If you have seen their video on the treadmills than you know just how cool these guys are. This video is awesome because it only cost them $10 to produce. I want to learn this routine and totally rock out! I love going on youtube.com and finding all sorts of crazy videos...Ty and I can sit and watch videos on there forever! So there you go, Youtube and OKgo. How did we ever survivie without youtube?
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
A New Favorite Thing
Here is another blog devoted to my new favorite things. This is kind of a two for one entry since I love Youtube and I found my new favorite band, OKgo and one of their videos. If you have seen their video on the treadmills than you know just how cool these guys are. This video is awesome because it only cost them $10 to produce. I want to learn this routine and totally rock out! I love going on youtube.com and finding all sorts of crazy videos...Ty and I can sit and watch videos on there forever! So there you go, Youtube and OKgo. How did we ever survivie without youtube?
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
that's awesome. thanks for sharing. they are so clever! that's definitely a favorite. what's the name of the song?
I'm thinking that they were all high school cheerleaders and that the $10 they spent was on the white boots to go with the black suit. That was so funny!! There's nothing like watching grown men do a cheer routine totally straight-faced. I loved watching it!!
I think the name of the song is, "A Million Ways." They have three songs on released from their newest album that are just awesome. All three videos are on youtube.
Stewart Ward Talent Show?????
Post a Comment