Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just for Clarification!

So, a couple of friends, Ty and I played an intense game of Scategories last night and we decided that it was necessary to post a blog defending our answers for some of the topics. This may only be funny for those who were there, but I think everyone who reads this will benefit from the new knowledge and if you love Scategories like I do, these may even help your game.

First things first, noone believed us that Superboy was real. They just laughed and laughed but I have proof that he does exsist. I learned from my research that before there was Superman, there was Superboy. The t.v. show Smallville is actually all about Superboy...it isn't until he comes a man, that he becomes Superman. That makes sense!

Next, noone believed me when I said that donkeys have spots. I think this pictures speaks for itself!
The auther of Anne of Green Gables is L.M. Montgomery, I thought it was J.M., I will take away a point from our final score.
D.V.D does stand for Digital Video Disc...way to go Danny!
Barbell is one word...there is another point off from our score.

These are Juniper Berries.
Apparently Rastafarians do have a language of their own. It isn't a totally knew language but they have changed around English words and have gotten rid of "-isms." Who knew?

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

Good work Jill! Don't worry about shaving any points off your total score. I'm pretty sure we all were guilty of stretching some answers!

Superboy...huh.

Delia D'Nell said...

Jill, I am glad that you haven't lost your "super gamer" side. Remember that Kiley hated playing with us because we were too much for her!

I would never contradict your mad music or pop culture skills...you blow mine away!