There is nothing that gives me chills and makes me want to cry more than seeing the most deserving people receive the most deserving praise and acknowledgement. My mom sent me this video and I just want to stand up and give this guy a standing ovation for having the guts to go on t.v. and just enchant the whole audience! I hope you like it as much as I did! Thanks Mom for sending this to me, I love it!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Get Your Kleenexes!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
If that video gets you, you have to check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDB9zwlXrB8
"my voice has always been my best friend" - oh my, i started crying right then. His voice is amazing.
Okay, perfect timing regarding my most recent post a few minutes ago...music...it has this amazing power to move you. I totally cried. It's very powerful. Hope that guy wins the whole thing. :) Thanks for sharing.
I've seen that a few times now, but I get goose bumps every time!
completely amazing! i thought he was just mouthing the words at first. some people just need a chance to do what they have always dreamed of. still amazed!
Jill - I feel like I need to thank you so much for posting that video because it is so wonderful! Benn and I just watched it twice in a row. Afterwards I told him that it made me feel emotional and that I had goosebumps and asked him if he did too, and he said, "No, but I feel really happy." I thought that was cute - and showed a little difference between guys and girls!
Post a Comment