
This is for my amazing dad and for all the good times that we have had! This is a picture of my dad and I on our families little motocylce, Chappy. I remember riding on the front of this thing with my dad in our old neighborhood and feeling so cool as we would drive past the other neighborhood kids. Isn't my dad so handsome? I have always thought it was cool that there would be times that my Dad would go to NYC for business and people woulds top him to ask him if he was David Letterman. This would explain why my family and I love Letterman over Leno! Nothing is impossible to my Dad, especially if "your try your hardest!" I love you Dad, thanks for everything and for being amazing!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Happy Father's Day
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is the coolest picture of you with your dad! I love it! He looks like he is one cool dad.
Jill i love that pic- what a stud, and what an adorable little girl....too bad we cant see the mullet:)
Post a Comment