
This post is for all of my friends in the my ward. There is a silent countdown going around the Relief Society sisters in my ward for the opening of the new Joanns Superstore which is opening up less than a mile from our house. We have to travel at least 20 minutes to get to the nearest one and it becomes a chore to get there. I love Joanns, the fabrics, the paper the crafts...everything! I walk in there and come up with all sorts of ideas for crafty things that I can do and my mind just goes on overload, I love it! So here is to Joanns...only 8 more days!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
June 15th here we come!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jill, this is my first time on your blog. And it's so much fun. I may start one...if I can ever find some time one day. Anyways, I decided to see what I was missing out on, which apparently seems like quite a bit. I have a blog with my family but maybe I should start one with my friends. Cute, with the Joanne's remark. June 15th. :)
P.S. Stencil is my family nickname...it's me, Stacey. You know your next door neighbor. :)
Stacey (aka Stencils) welcome to my blog, it was such a nice surprise to see you here. You have to start one...if anything it is a great way to document the live of your family and especially of your cute boy! It is a fun way to do personal history...though I don't know if I am going to care in 10 years that Joanns opened up down the street but it sure is fun now!
Post a Comment