I finally got it! This is a speach that I did in my Public Speaking class last semester. This had to have been my all time favorite class ever and alot of it is because my teacher was so darn cool and fun. The very last speech that we had to give was a special occasion speech and we could do anything that we wanted for it. So Ty came up with the idea of doing a version of Real Men of Genius but for the class. That is when I cam up with Real Men of Genius presents Mr. Way Cool Public Speaker Teacher Man. The sound is kind of low but you get the jist. It was so fun to do and Ty is such a trooper for doing this with me on his lunchbreak. The class loved it and it got the biggest response than any of the other speeches...that makes a old married couple in the midst of 22 year old single folk feel pretty darn cool!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Jill...that was so funny! I love it! You two are a good team. Ty is a good sport and you are a great public speaker! I think I missed out...my public speaking class wasn't nearly as fun.
"that was....awesome" (said Chris Farley) jill, seriously, i hope you got an A in that class. And it's true, you guys make a great team. :) you'll have to post the words to your tribute, since the sound was a little on the quiet side. good job!
You are so creative, and Ty is such a class act! I bet it was the best presentation in the class! Trent will die when he sees this!
Jill- that was awesome....i'm so glad i got to see it, tell Ty he's the man!
Benn and I loved this so much! Thanks for sharing it!
Jill - that is hilarious and thanks for giving honors to our favorite beverage - from another dedicated Diet Coke Girls Club! I salute you!
Post a Comment