Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Neopalitan Apron


This is the latest product of Thursday Night Apron Night. This was a fun and really easy pattern. I can it my Neopalitan apron because the girls I sew with thought it looked like an ice cream cone. Another apron is soon to come. I just bought some more fabric (thank your Joanns for the coupons) and I can't wait to start it.

5 comments:

Brimhall Designs said...

Jill, These aprons are awesome. I have been trying to make one for over a year now with some scrap fabric that I have, but If I ever get to it, I don't think anyone will see it. Compared to yours it will look horrible. I think I a going to have request one for my birthday. How much do you charge? :)

Jill Manning said...

Don't be silly Addie, your's will be on the house. When is your birthday, I would love to start looking for fabric now...that is my favorite part! We'll have to wear our aprons together at Thanksgiving, or when I come out in Aug. we can have an apron party!

Delia D'Nell said...

So adorable! You might need to make me one!

Brimhall Designs said...

My birthday is August 28th! If you make it out here, you can just give it to me early :) just teasin!

Stacey said...

So cute. I seriously am going to do one on my own sometime. I wish I could come Tuesdays....when I go part time I probably can because than I won't feel so bad leaving Jace. Okay, so when you find a pattern that you LOVE, you'll have to let me know. Good job on yours. :)