I had to reward myself again after a long day of filling out applications and turning in resumes (I am stating to loathe the whole process) by making my Autumn Harvest apron! And this is how it turned out.
My fellow Apronista, Maren, actually lead me to the fabric and I had to have some for myself and than my other Apronista friend Rachel had the pattern and I think it all goes together perfectly! It is double sided, which is truly the easiest way to do an apron, you don't have to press the seam allowance, which can get really tedious after a while, and you get two aprons out of one. The other side though is just the red plaid that you see and it doesn't have a pocket, I ran out of fabric, so it is pretty boring!
And I got chastised pretty hard by Maren about not posting pictures of our new place and so I am working on it but here you can see the kitchen. It is a mess but you get the idea! Sorry, I didn't get it cleaned before I took the photo, but you do get an action shot of the apron helping me stay clean while I cook!
And here is a picture of the outside of our house! 
As you can see, we have a dried up river bed running right under our house, I really hope it never fills up, that could be a disaster. Okay not really but Ty and I laughed for a while when we realized that it was there. As soon as I get some of our pictures on the wall in our bedroom and other rooms, I will take pictures of them!
Friday, October 26, 2007
And Another One!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Jill- i love that apron too...another one of my favorites:) super cute! And i am so jealous of your kitchen- all the cupboards and couter space! one day! so nice! You deserve it! We need to come hang out!
like the house and the color of the cabinets. Pretty nice if you ask me.
Very nice home and great apron to match. Let us know how the members are in your new ward and any neighbors to meet yet?
Oh, please! I hate it when people have spotless homes and they're like, "Oh, sorry about the mess."
Jill, snap out of it. ;) I wish my house was "such a mess" like yours, instead of "heaping with crap." lol
Um, some people shouldn't be allowed to talk or type when they're menstrual.
Sorry about that! This is what I meant to say:
I think you have a lovely home, and your aprons are the cutest! I'm hoping to make a couple as Christmas presents this year.
Post a Comment