Who am I kidding, I have way too many "next BIG endeavors" to be adding any more to my list but I have to add these...I just have to. While I was in CO the other week, I scoped some of the local fabric stores, just to see what I was surrounded by for 16 years but never took advantage of. I found at one store, this most amazing log cabin rag time quilt. It was on display in the store and made out of the softest flannel ever and I just wanted to take it off the wall and wrap myself in it. Just by touching it you can tell how comfy it would be. It didn't help any that it was rainy and cold outside.
But the only way I could justify making this quilt is if I didn't live in AZ where a quilt is totally not appropriate, let along a quilt made out of flannel. And you would have to be in front of a fireplace with a cup of coco in your hand to get the best experience out of a quilt like this.
My other endeavor is a quilt pattern that I actually bought at Zoe's Trunk in Chandler. 
After my friend DNell introduced me to Fat Quarter Shop , my quilting world has been expanded. They have the most adorable fabric available and the charm packs are really well priced.
Okay, now that I have announced these new projects to you all, I have no excuse, I have to do them. I have have said the words, now I have to put them to action, along with my other ten projects that I have put into action and need to finish...I love it!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
My next BIG endeavors!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment