Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yeah for Halloween!


Its so spooky! I finally finished it and I am so glad that I did because this put me into the spirit of Halloween.

I got really lucky because I found this black felt that had glitter in it and I love it! I was going to cover the letters in glitter anyways but they already did it for me! That was really nice of them!

Now I need to carve my pumpkin, eat a large serving of candy corn and pumpkin bread and get my costume up to par! I love this holiday!

3 comments:

Angela said...

So, cute Jill. Love it to pieces. Now I am going to have to go and make one! Thanks for the great idea, once again!

Anonymous said...

You two should sell your banners at a local craft fair or a craft store - maybe Christmas banners?! They are sooooo cute!!! It's fun to watch your crafty talents evolve.

Chelsea said...

I think these candy corns are super duper (not just super, but super duper) cute! And maybe you can start your own brand of candy corn where the white is right by the yellow. Seriously, I didn't notice AT ALL until you blogged about it. And now I think it's hilarious. You'll probably tell everyone who looks at it how it's wrong, and then you won't be able to hang them up. That's sad. Just like my father-in-law's Rolex. My mother-in-law tells EVERYONE that it's a fake, so he doesn't even wear it anymore. ;) I think you're great!