Monday, October 15, 2007

Brian Regan


This past weekend, Ty and I went to Mesa so go see Brian Regan in concert and we had a great time! I had never heard of Brian Regan until I married Ty and apparently there is a huge following in our old ward in Mesa. He is amazingly clean as far as comedians go and so that is half the reason that everyone loves him, but truly he is hilarious. I woke up Sunday morning after the show and I think I was experiencing a laughing hang over. I had a headache and my stomach was killing me. After the show it hurt to laugh and to smile just because I did both things non stop for an hour and a half. Here is a clip that I found on YouTube that gives you an idea of how funny he is but seriously, there were times where both Ty and I couldn't laugh any harder.
It was a good weekend other than that too. We got to hang out with family, I got my hair Chelsae-fied (Chelsae is my hair dresser/kindred spirit, because she is so amazing at what she does) and hanging out with some really good friends. We went to the temple and it was great to walk in and see familiar faces and to hear someone say, "Its like Christmas to have both of them here!" (Thanks Beka, that made me feel like a million bucks and made it that much harder to come back to Yuma!) We are truly blessed!

6 comments:

jamie said...

Abe loves Brian Regan. LOVES him! I know he'd love to see him. I'm glad it was fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - more entertainment!!! What a great day to go online. Thanks fam for the good wholesome moments, memories and entertainment!! Brian Regan is very funny.

The Blakes said...

Fun times! Apparently we missed the boat on this one...maybe we'll be one of the cool couples after Trent proves himself in his new calling.

Ju said...

Hey, more Brian Regan lovers!! We are going to see him at the end of Nov., woohoo. Can't wait to laugh so hard it hurts. Good to hear this tour will do that. :o)

The MacMizzles said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. Laughter is truly the best medicinal property out there. I love waking up with sore abs due to a very clean crazy fun night. I am glad you had such a great time.

Beka said...

Jill- it was seriously sooooooooooo good to see you guys again...as always,i'm glad we got to hang out after the Temple too, although, we didnt get to talk enough...maybe next weekend...woo hoo:)