Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!!!


Oh my goodness, this dress is adorable! My hair-goddess Chelsea had a Shabby Apply trunk show the other weekend and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try on these adorable dresses. This one is more on the expensive side (actually all their dresses are) and really on the small size (I had to try on a XL) but it looked so cute one, I instantly in love! I tried on two other really relaxed but adorable dresses and they went immediately on my Christmas Wish List.

And than Heavenly Hostess is having a drawing to win this adorable apron that is actually reversible and has the cutest red on white polka dots. Click here to find out how to win!

1 comment:

Beka said...

i loved that dress on you, all that you tried on were so cute! also that apron is so adorable too! i hope you win it! if anyone has more "apron spirit" its definitely you!