Well, since I can't get the blogmusik to post the songs that I wanted to have for Flashback Friday (hence, why I haven't had it in a long time) I found something to replace it for at least this week. Who here remembers Garbage Pail Kids? ![]()
I totally do and I remember thinking they were awesome! I think between all my siblings we had every single card they produced. I remember going to a five and dime type store (what was the name of it?) by Safeway in our old neighborhood in Martinez, CA and getting so excited to buy a pack of Garbage Pail Kids so that I could eat the piece of gum that was inside and see if I got any new cards to add to our collection. And do you remember how they had a puzzle on the back of them so that you had to keep buying packs to complete the puzzle? Genius! They really were disgusting and they even made a movie about them, I remember watching the movie but I don't remember anything about it. I guess this just proves that the '80s were so wrong but yet so cool!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Flashback Friday!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is too funny that your flashback is garbage pail kids. Abe and I were just talking about them last week. no joke! and the store was Valco's (i think) I swear I owned over 200 of them. thanks for the flashback!
totally remember them, i loved them but my parents thought they were gross...which they really are...anyways, of course i dont care if you copy some of those pics...i sent the ones of you to you right? let me know if you want me to email you any others and i will, so its better quality! later
I completely forgot about those. Man, did we love those ugly things are what. thanks for the flashback here too.
Post a Comment