Monday, October 22, 2007

Blog Help!

Calling all Bloggers! I need some help with my blog. I used to be able to post music on my blog using blogmusik.net but whenever I download a song from there for my blog, it shows up but instead of a song title, it scrolls, "Undefined." Has anyone used them recently and had this same thing happened to them? Is there a trick I don't know of? Is there another website that I can use that will let me post music on my blog? Any help will be welcomed! Thanks!

2 comments:

jamie said...

I just found http://www.projectplaylist.com/ and added a playlist to my blog. check it out. not every song in the world is available, but so far i've been satisfied. good luck!

The MacMizzles said...

I use Pod cast. I always run into trouble. I am not so savvy at the blog stuff, but I can usually figure it out. I hope you can find something that works for you!